Translation Services in Mumbai
When communicating across different countries, translation services has become a must have necessity. This is true especially if your customers are from a different culture and language. You need to communicate in the native language of the target audience to get your message across and achieve your objective.
Translation Services are in great demand all over the world since the globalization of economies since people from different countries travel for business and other commercial activities.
English is now considered to be the International Language and most businessmen prefer this language but still there many regions where people do not speak English or have very little exposure to English. They use their own language for written and spoken communication. This results in the need of translation services.
Translators specialize in different areas like finance, legal, business, technical or medical, translating documents, letters and speeches into the desired language.
Corporates now hire translation agencies to re-write documents. Though there are many online tools available, they are not completely accurate or professional. Before hiring a translation agency, it is very important to understand different types of translation services rendered by the agency.
Types of Translation services
There are many translation services such as medical translation services, manufacturing translation services, marketing translation services, document, legal, certified, literary, website translation services and much more. Some of them are-
- Document Translation services – document translation services cover a wide range of document types including health documents, patents, biodata, income documents, certificates, business plans, prospectuses, and insurance files. Every new project includes quality checking in multiple phases, with consistency across all documents.
- Legal Translation services – Legal translation covers a wide range of very different documents. These may include legal documents such as summons and warrants; administrative texts like registration certificates; corporate papers and remittance drafts, technical documents such as expert opinions and texts for judicial purposes; and a number of other texts in addition to reports and summaries of court proceedings. Only a human translation agency that knows both source and target cultures could pull a decent legal translation job off. Nevertheless, even specialists tend to use professional translation assistance as well, because one simple slip-up or mistranslated of a contract’s passage could lead to disastrous consequences.
- Certified Translation Services– A certified translator may use their signature to authenticate official translations. These are usually documents which require legal affirmation and are thus referred to as “certified”. Certified translators often work in courtrooms as judicial translators, or act in the capacity of a legal expert, as well as providing translations of civil status documentation, matrimonial agreements, divorce settlements, deceases, and wills, for example.
- Literary Translation services- This is probably the hardest of all the different kinds of translation, as obviously, the translator must first try to deliver the linguistic content of the original text (as should be the case for the translation of any kind of text), and then in addition deal with a number of other difficulties, such as: –Polysomic word play specific to literary texts, as behind a word or a phrase, there lie a number of connotations which the writer has tried to relay or hint at subtly and which the translator must attempt to render.; The author’s own particular erudite style; the translator must try to deliver in a unique way in which the writer has formulated their ideas; Rhythm, meter and the instinctive balance of the phrase; this is particularly important in poetry but equally present in prose, where the translator must work out the best way to resolve the delicate task of translating the music inherent to the text — the chant & flourish.
- Website Translation Services – The Internet is your gateway to the world market, and you can gain a number of customers by speaking their language. This has been proven again and again: The best way to see your customer acquisition double or triple is to offer your web site, ecommerce platform, and advertising materials in the native language of your target market. It’s simple, really; people are more apt to staying on your website and more likely to click ‘BUY’ when they’re reading the product descriptions and other material in their own language and if the text is well-written from a native-speaker’s point of view.
Difference between Translation and Interpreting
Interpreting and translation are 2 closely related linguistic disciplines. Yet they are rarely performed by the same people. The difference in skills, training, aptitude and even knowledge of language are so significant that few people can do both successfully on a professional level.
On the surface, the difference between interpreting and translation is only the difference in the medium: the interpreter translates orally, while a translator interprets written text. Both interpreting and translation assumes a certain love of language and deep knowledge of more than one language.
Searching for a suitable translation agency in Mumbai? You are on the right platform!
Whether you need a repository of documents translated or a single memo, we can handle the work for you quickly, affordably, and reliably.
Whether it’s a few paragraphs that need to be translated from one language to another, or a website and marketing plan that needs a composite localization treatment, we have the experience, the staff, and the resources to get the job done fast, within your budget, and – most importantly – accurately.
Our Translation Service Features:
- Specialists in each of the sectors we operate in to ensure that you always have the right translation team working on your project. This will ensure that the translated writing is delivered with the highest level of quality and accuracy.
- High-quality translation from professional, native speaking translators, and by using reviewers that check each and every translation.
- Converging of translation process. We can split projects where needed to meet your deadline, and maintain high translation quality.
Vivitsa.in aims to make translation services for your company so easy you forget they’re even being done.